Friday, July 27, 2018

I will write and sing a chorus or verse or bridge, etc. or full song!

I will write and sing a chorus or verse or bridge, etc. or full song!












About:

*PLEASE MESSAGE ME FIRST BEFORE ORDERING*
*3 day fast delivery available only for certain projects*
COMMERCIAL USE INCLUDED!
There is a fee for samples.
There are no discounts at this time.

Hello! I've been singing and writing on Fiverr since June 2017.

This gig is for orders that involve me writing/creating music for you, to a beat or instrumental that you provide! It is $10 per 15 seconds of singing lyrics I write for you.

My specialties include EDM, pop, and hooks to rap/hip-hop songs.
I DO NOT sing anything inappropriate. I do sing about raw/deep things though, so just message me if you have questions!

FAST FACTS ABOUT THIS GIG:
-I use Garageband and an AT2020 microphone.
-This is for orders that involve me creating music only. I have a different gig where I can sing pre--written lyrics.
-I offer 3 SMALL AND SPECIFIC revisions for this gig. A redo of the whole project does not count as a revision.

:)

Reviews


francescorizzo:She did an awesome job! I asked for his works various time and I was always happy with the result :P\n\n- Skae

kareen_v:Glad you were pleased.

francescorizzo:She did an awesome job! I asked for his works various time and I was always happy with the result :P\n\n- Skae

kareen_v:Glad you were pleased.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment