Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will create an instrumental backing for your acoustic pop song

I will create an instrumental backing for your acoustic pop song












About:

Have a great song but it needs an extra kick to make it sound bigger? I'll take your acoustic recording and add drums, bass, strings, and whatever you'd like to make it sound professional. 

Samples can be found here https://soundcloud.com/hi5music

Reviews


stephkmusic:Thank you!!!

stephkmusic:Your skills amazing me!

bodhistyles:Incredibly talented and very easy to work with. This is easily the best music related gig on Fiverr.

stephkmusic:He did work I didn’t even think could be done with one file! Love his work!

arcadiabae:Super perfect gift! Couldn't be better! Thank you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment