Friday, July 27, 2018

I will make a song based on your lyric or your story and mood.

I will make a song based on your lyric or your story and mood.












About:

If you want to express your feeling and make it into your own music and song, I'm here to make it happen. Music as karaoke and you can record your own voice. Just send to me your voice recording and I'll do the rest.

Reviews


hitman327:Let me just say I will have William write many songs for me! Great songwriter, very talented and a very good person who cares about making sure his customers are satisfied!

williampranataw:hi Vinny. thank you so much for the tips! Have a good day.

scottlmm:Merry Christmas! Beautiful song and excellent melody

williampranataw:Thanks for your order sir.. \r\n\r\nMerry christmas!

csglasses:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment