Thursday, April 2, 2020

Record Female Vocals For Your Track











About:

I am a singer-songwriter with a focus in pop, EDM, and acoustic music.



This gig is for singing only. If you would like a topline written by me for a song of yours, please check out my songwriting gig!



All packages include up to 210 seconds of singing.



For revisions, I may need to extend the delivery time by a day or two.



For a feature with my name, please the extra labeled "Feature".



All vocals will be tuned and edited before delivery!



Please feel free to message me with any questions at any hour of the day! I will respond as quickly as possible, and included FAQ's to cover the common concerns. :)



Reviews


:

Beautiful voice and easy to work with!

:

Great service, excellent response time and quality!

:

Amazing voice. Fast delivery and very professional. Also easy to work with and great communicator. I would highly recommend.

:

Great communication and I loved how the song came together. I highly recommend!

:

Jaime was very easy to work with and has a fantastic voice




No comments:

Post a Comment