Sunday, August 2, 2020

Be Your Female Singer And Guitarist











About:

Experienced female vocalist is available to be your next singer on any music tracks of yours!

I will sing and record multiple vocals for your songs with creative and beautiful harmonies.

My main instrument is guitar. I play acoustic, electric and classic guitar. I also play basic Keyboard and I use Ableton live10.

I love to play Jazz music, Brazilian, classic rock, pop and more!

You will get the best vocal quality for any song and of course very fast :)



Reviews


:

Avi is a joy to work with. She's professional and sings just like on her profile. I highly recommend her, you won't be disappointed. Communicating with her is a breeze. A true five star talented singer. Excellent quality.

:

Voice of an angel! Avi is very professional and communicative. She was so flexible and easy to work with. Highly highly recommend!!

:

She's one of the best female singer on Fiver. Very beauty voice and good track quality for your audio project. I think the song I'llbe published with her voice will be so cool!

:

Avi a une voix magnifique et un vrai sens de la musique. Elle a tout de suite compris l'esprit de notre chanson, c'est une pro. Ajoutez à ça la gentillesse et la disponibilité et vous avez une vraie artiste . Merci encore Avi

:

there my lyrics and her sing almost made my cry lol recommended seller hope I can come back another day :)




No comments:

Post a Comment