Monday, August 3, 2020

Be Your Professional Male Singer











About:

You need vocals for your song, so why not hire a professional?

My name is Kelby and I'm a professional studio vocalist and singer in a signed and national touring pop band from Nashville, TN. I have a very dynamic and versatile voice and vocal range that will bring your song to another level.  With much knowledge of vocal production, I am confident I can bring your vision for your song to reality. 

The process is simple.

You send me your instrumental, lyrics, and a reference of the melody and I send you high quality vocals you can drag and drop onto your track.



~ CUSTOM QUOTE ~

If you need more vocal tracks than listed in my packages, I can give a custom quote.



GEAR ~

Shure SM7b

Logic Pro X

Apollo Twin MKII through the UAD Neve 1073 Unison Preamp.



~ REVISIONS ~
Upon delivery, I will gladly make 1 revision. Any changes to your original music will not be considered revisions and I will charge a fee.



~ COMMERCIAL USE ~
If you plan to release your song commercially or pitch to others, I would love to discuss your project. I charge extra to cover the commercial use of my vocals.

If you have any questions or want to discuss your project, please contact me.

Reviews


:

Third time working with Kelby Nailed it - great vocals, well recorded and great guy to work with - total pro !

:

Kelby is SO GOOD. I’ve hired him for servers projects and will continue to do so. He really puts a lot of effort into every track, and I really appreciate it.

:

He had full understanding of how I wanted the order with the melody I gave him with no further explanation or revisions needed.

:

Really good job that transformed my tune into a real song with high quality vocals. Great harmonics that gives a rich and powerful sound when mixed together. I can’t wait until I have a new song that needs vocals.

:

Very polished final product, definitely has significant experience in vocal and music production. Impressive ability, prompt communication, covers all the bases.




No comments:

Post a Comment