Sunday, August 2, 2020

Be Your Female Singer Songwriter Or Vocalist











About:

!! Please message me before placing an order :) !!



Have you been looking for the perfect singer songwriter? Look no further, because in this singer songwriter gig, I will be your professional singer songwriter and provide you with awesome vocals.



Not only am I a female singer that can sing in a versatile manner, but I can write and compose your lyrics and melodies for your beautiful instrumentals and songs!



I have been a vocalist for 9 years now, so I hope you don’t doubt my skills!

-----------

For the basic package, I will sing the lead vocal of your WRITTEN song (lyrics must be included) with your GIVEN melody/REFERENCE VOCAL (check FAQ if confused)



For the standard package, I will sing the lead vocal and an original melody for you.



For the premium package, I sing the lead vocal and write both lyrics and melody.



I do videos for $50.



I use a Neumann TLM-102 Condenser Microphone.



I can sing in English or Filipino.



The time in my packages refers to the length of the track sent.



I currently charge $5 for additional 20 seconds.



Message me for custom offers!



Thank you very much! :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Her voice is fantastic, and I got what I asked for. However, there was a littlebit of background noice in the file I was sent, but it was no problem with a bit of processing to remove this!

:

Aw this may have been fixed with a revision, but thanks anyway!

:

Quick, no problems at all, and very kind. would buy again!

:

Prompt delivery! Amazing voice!!!!

:

She works with you to create an excellent performance. I look forward to working with her again




No comments:

Post a Comment