Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Assess Your Singing In Depth











About:

Get yourself a Vocal MOT!



My written critique of your singing goes into depth on the sounds you use, where your voice is at and what you can develop with your voice.



Basic: Suitable for beginners or advanced. Send me a video of you singing a song of your choice, send me the lyrics in text and I'll create a written auditory analysis detailing how you use your voice and what you do where, as you go through the song.



Standard: Suitable for advanced singers and professionals. Send me a video and I will go further into depth regarding your range, vocal support, modes, density, music theory, giving specific technical tools that will help you train your voice.



Premium: Live Assessment & Analysis: A perfect accompaniment to anyone training their voice or wanting to understand it better.

Send me a video of your singing and we will book a Skype session to cover all the sounds you can use in singing and I will help you to push your limits, break your comfort zone and unlock your potential. 



Please see my other gigs for other voice training options.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome, highly recommend! The Best voice coach

:

Very knowledgeable in his field, prompt and easy to work with.

:

I feel like I received more than my money's worth and will be using this seller's services again in the future.

:

Thank you. Always happy to help at any time. :)

:

It is my second job with him and I am really happy about the progress and his further advice.




No comments:

Post a Comment