Monday, September 21, 2020

Sing, Produce And Record A Parody Of Any Song











About:

I will sing, produce and record a parody of any song!



A parody is a great way to celebrate any occasion!



I will sing your original lyrics to the any pop, rock or country song.



Most songs include full band instrumentation at the highest recording quality



Send me the lyrics you wrote and I'll sing them to any song you wish. 



All lyrics are subject to change slightly due to fit within the song structure.



You can always count on: 



  • A professional production with professional tools
  • High quality, edited, mastered, and formatted files in MP3 or WAV
  • FAST turnaround time


Note: 
  • I include ALL RIGHTS in every project at no extra charge!
  • Feel free to ask any questions about the process, I'm here to help make your project the best it can be!


Message me for more details and let's get started on your project!



Reviews


:

Working with Mike is wonderful. He does beautiful work in a timely fashion. I appreciate it so much!

:

I love working with this seller. He has fast return and wonderful quality. I will keep coming back.

:

Mike is great! Used his art multiple times.

:

Great work!!!

:

Absolutely amazing! Beyond my expectations! Will definitely utilize his services again!




No comments:

Post a Comment