Sunday, September 20, 2020

Sing Childrens Songs Or Nursery Rhymes











About:

I'll sing your children's song or nursery rhyme in a fun, sweet voice!



Hi, I’m Dallyn and I’ve worked my whole life as a professional singer and actor. My vocals are recorded with professional sound equipment. All you have to do is provide the track, lyrics, and the melody and I will send back your mastered song in a high-quality WAV file. 



  • Dubbing a character (lip sync) requires an extra and is not included. I am happy to do it, but please purchase this as an extra.
  • Characterizations require an extra. Examples: Mommy, girl, boy voices or sounds.
  • Please make sure the melody of your song is intended for a woman's voice, contact me before offering to be sure.
  • There is only ONE (1) free revision included in this gig, additional revisions require an extra. 
  • This gig does not include the creation of a track/song/melody/lyrics, only vocals. 

Please review your order and choose the appropriate USE LICENSE at checkout. Do you have questions? Check out my FAQS and please reach out to me for a quote if you are unsure.

Reviews


:

So so so so so very happy!!!! This has been an awesome experience! She is attentive, professional and very easy to work with! Work provided was amazing! I highly recommend her! Great experience! Thank you so much!

:

Once again, Dallyn delivered high quality vocals. This time she was able to do 4 different characters, and it sounds great! Thank you :)

:

Dallyn is so easy to work with! She is on time, willing to help and delivers great product! I highly recommend her, and will work with her again :)

:

Your baby voice is so cute.....! :)

:

Dallyn is extremely fast as always! High quality delivery!




No comments:

Post a Comment