Monday, September 28, 2020

Record A Real Choir For You











About:

We are two people (Female and Male Voice) and we are able to record any type of choral music you like. all we need is the score with the lyrics. and, if you have a finale file even better! we can do almost any type of choral music.

Effects, Church Music, symphonic choir, etc. Just hit us and tell us what do you need. We will be glad to help you and get your choirs done!



Remember: You always can talk with us to get your special price!



Reviews


:

Exactly what I needed for my project. Will definitely be using in the future. Fast delivery, fast communication, no complaints at all !

:

Beautiful work! I love that they were able to sing the pronunciation correctly for my song. Will definitely come back for more.

:

They were very willing to help and make changes, and responded very quickly. Unfortunately, after two revisions, the product was not what I expected from the samples and reviews. There was ambient noise in the recordings, noticeable cuts between takes within separate lines, and inconsistent recording quality between revisions.

:

Working with damprogmusic was an incredible experience! Everything I needed for my song was completed with style and timeliness (including a revision). Would certainly work with this choir legend again in the future where/when my songs require it. Thanks again damprogmusic!

:

It was well done in a timely manner




No comments:

Post a Comment