Monday, September 21, 2020

Sing The Best Americana Backing Vocals











About:

My name is Lisanne Veenendaal AKA Lizzy V



I have been a professional singer and songwriter for the past 5 years and have worked with the amazing production teams from artists like Lady GaGa, Eagle Eye Cherry, David Guetta and many others.



Recently I´ve decided to start doing what I love most, singing backing vocals!

I grew up singing harmonies on literally ANYTHING, sometimes annoying people around me with it because that was all I did. This resulted in me being able to sing harmonies right away on the spot. And I LOVE that!



Please contact me because I would love to sing on your track too! Let´s join forces and make some magic happen :)



EXTRAS (contact me for a custom offer)

LEAD VOCALS:

40 seconds - $5
80 seconds - $10
120 seconds - $15
180 seconds - $20
240 seconds - $25



BACKING VOCALS:
50 seconds - $5
100 seconds - $10
180 seconds - $15
240 seconds - $20



I will write a melody - $15
Double tracking - $5
Additional Revision - $5
Record a video - $10



For additional wishes, please contact me and let's talk about it. Most things are covered in the gig extra's but I'm always open for other extra wishes.

Reviews


:

What an outstanding vocalist! The quality and performance is simply stunning. Thank you!

:

Worked with this seller of a handful of tracks, very pleased with the outcome!

:

Beautiful delicate harmonies, very pleased.

:

Really nice vocal harmonies!

:

This was my first time working with this seller, and I can't wait to hear more!




No comments:

Post a Comment