Thursday, September 17, 2020

Sing Your Song In Italian











About:

I am a Native Italian Singer with 15 years of experience. 



Here you can listen to a live sample of my voice. Copy and google the following link:



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z08-5FGLzo



I can professionally record songs or jingles as I am a professional and passionate singer. I will use a condenser microphone, and I will deliver your file in WAV/AIFF format (uncompressed) or the highest quality mp3.



What license do you need for your song?



  1. Select Commercial Rights if you are going to promote your product or service on non-paid marketing channels (including Youtube).
  2. Select Full Broadcast Rights if you are going to advertise your product or service on paid broadcasting channels, like Radio, TV, and the Internet.


I look forward to working with you!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Just perfect!

:

Very good recording and positive attitude

:

Viviana is an excellent performing singer. Her performance is super and great. The best voice here for your music projects. Very good her vocals technique. 100%.

:

Accurate, competent, available to requests and a beautiful voice. Thanks Viviana!

:

It was a pleasure!




No comments:

Post a Comment