Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Be Your Amazing Singer In English And In Italian











About:

I will be your professional singer, vocalist. Let's work together if you're looking for powerful vocals that can able to sing even in rock style!
Also I can offer you a free demo so you can completely sure about me!
As you can see I've worked here with few customers that always left a good review about my job with them.
I can sing all the genre that you want!

I am recording on a Rode Tm1-A, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 interface, running Ableton Live Suite 10.
With your instruction and/or reference tracks I will record my vocals on your tracks or cover as you want.
I'm a singer really professional and I worked with a lot of bands and singers.
Send me your song (.mp3 or .wav). 

Also I have to know all of the informations about the song and how do you want it then I will record you, otherwise I won't do anything.






Reviews


Seller's Response:

friendly to work with, good communication :quickly responsive; and professional on the task : quick delivery! Highly recommended!

:

Very fast delivery and great result !

:

Ciao la terza versione è la migliore, gtazie, Glauco

:

Grazie, volevo solamente dirti che quello che ti ho offerto non è da 3.3 stelle. Giudicare un lavoro da 3.3 stelle quando non si capisce di canto non è corretto. Grazie per aver lavorato con me!

:

Nothing to complain about, good as Always.




No comments:

Post a Comment