Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Be Your Male Edm, Rock Or Rnb Vocalist And Singer Songwriter











About:

--PLEASE MESSAGE BEFORE ORDERING—

(All Pricing Is Per 30 Seconds of the Audio Track, not vocal parts)

Hi Guys! Im a professional singer/song writer and music producer with an experience of over 14 years.  Customer satisfaction is my NUMBER ONE objective (so am gunning for your five stars) as well as maintain a good relationship with everyone who crosses my path.

Please swipe the info video right and listen to my past work.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS:

  • Sponsorships from global giants such as PepsiCo & Coca Cola
  • Dedicated YT & FB Channel with (+ 1M Views Total)

MY FIVERR WORK:

  • https://soundcloud.com/user-871339585

I PROVIDE:

  • Lyric Writing/Vocal Melody Creations
  • Lead, Backing Vocals/Harmonies
  • Acoustic Guitar
  • Commercial Rights
  • Mixing & Mastering services


THE PROCESS:



  • You send me the track, we discuss your requirements and costs
  • Once the order is placed, i send a rough vocal melody
  • Once aligned, i write lyrics and send a rough recording of me singing
  • Once approved, i record in my studio


So you're involved in the ENTIRE process! With commercial rights, all royalties and sales belong to you! Drop a message for a quick chat :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I've just listened to the final delivery and I literally have tears in my eyes. Shah went all out and elevated my production to another level with his great singing and his beautifully written lyrics. All I can say is: we've just created a hit.

Seller's Response:

And I loved every bit of the process bro! Really glad you liked it :)

Seller's Response:

Perfect. This guy is fast on his way to being a Pro Seller! Communication, response, timelines, all perfect. Plus, he lists EDM, Rock, and R&B as his, main genres, but I had him do a Country/Western song, and he just blew us away. I'm already on to my next project with him. I totally recommend Shah!

:

Thank you so much for the kind words! Cant wait for the next one!

:

Shah is just plain great. That's why I'm a repeat client. This guy will not disappoint you!




No comments:

Post a Comment