Thursday, September 17, 2020

Record Female Vocals For Your Metal Song











About:

Hey, I'm Elvann!

If you're looking for a female vocalist for your symphonic metal project, I'm the one you need!



I have years of formal training as a classical singer and have been vocalist on a variety of metal projects, going from symphonic metal to death metal.  I'm a Spinto-Soprano with a singing style similar to Tarja Turunen, Floor Jansen, Simone Simons, Dianne van Giersbergen & Sharon Den Adel.



Why me?

  • I SPECIALIZE in symphonic metal, I understand the genre and your needs.
  • I'm a full rounded musician with a bachelor's degree in hands: I can sight-read and I have strong harmony and writing skills.
  • I take care of the all the editing of the tracks for ready-to-mix deliveries.
  • I'm extremely detail oriented and your backvocals will be so clean you won't be sure if they're vocaligned or not (spoiler, alert: they're not)
  • I have experience with metal bands as a lead vocalist, both in the studio and live.
  • Recording is my specialty: What sounds good on stage doesn't always sound good in studio, and I know how to make it sound good in studio.


PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was my first experience on Fiverr and I can say that I am not disappointed. Elvann is very professional, the rendering is niquel, if you need a lyrical voice you can go to her with your eyes closed

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much for your sweet words on my work! It was a real pleasure to work with you, and I'm really happy you liked the lyrics and the vocals I created for your track! See you around!

Seller's Response:

She is the best opera-rock vocalist in Fiverr.I'm very happy to work with her, and I'm glad I got the good results. I look forward to doing more projects.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your kind words on my vocals! I'm really happy you like the recordings! ❤️ Looking forward to the next one! 😎

:

I'm glad I chose to work with her, she's really talented with her amazing voice!




No comments:

Post a Comment