Saturday, September 26, 2020

Record Male Lead Vocals Or Harmony Vocals On Your Song











About:

I've been singing around Nashville for several years, and I have a growing YouTube channel. I'd like to share my vocal skills with anyone who needs a solid male vocalist! Tracks will always been nice and clean, free of extraneous noises before and after parts, ready to drop into your project! I'll record two of each harmony so you can pan left and right, and I'll record two of each lead if you'd like me to for stylistic purposes, or just so you can have two takes to choose from/comp from when putting your song together.


If you want to hear more, head to youtube.com/brianpalay to see more videos of me singing than frankly anyone needs to see!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Worked with Brian on various kind of material. Always very friendly and professional, gets things done quickly and in a great quality. Highly recommended!

:

It was great working with Brian! Amazing voice, friendly communication, and he's got the character of the song exactly right.

:

I appreciate the kind review. I'm always happy to see people pleased with the outcome! Thanks!

:

He was very easy to work with, quickly responsive to all of our requests and we were pleased with his vocal delivery.

:

Such a brilliant talent! Incredible performance as always - thanks Brian!




No comments:

Post a Comment