Sunday, September 27, 2020

Sing Anything In Opera Style











About:

I will sing any word, sentence, verse or song in opera style (Bocelli , Pavarotti, Il volo..)

You will receive in your inbox a professionally sung and recorded audio track.



 All you need to do is sending me a pdf of what you want me to sing, and if you desire me to sing a specific melody you just need to attach the link to a reference track or a musical sheet.

Reviews


:

Very beautiful voice and great acting skills. A great person to collaborate.

:

Exceeded expectations and quite literally finished the gig less than hour after it was created. Easily the easiest person I've ever purchased a gig from off of Fiverr

:

Fast Delivery. Provided more than I asked for. Sounded good. Great communication.

:

Emanuele is extraordinary talent, and his delivery was outstanding! I am happy that I got to meet him and hope we'll work on many more projects together!

:

Totally nailed it! Great work once again.




No comments:

Post a Comment