Monday, December 23, 2019

Bring Your Music To Life With My Bass And Or Backup Vocals











About:

I have a pre-production setup at my home. I'm using PreSonus Studio One 3 Pro. I CAN DO ROUGH MIXES ONLY!, I DO NOT have the means to MASTER. I currently run everything at 32 bit and 48.0 kHz. I've been recording for over 20+ years, recording with and for various artists, bands, groups, etc. If any of you would like to hear me play, please click the links below:



www.soundcloud.com/fonkstation - all of my original work (I played all instruments



www.reverbnation.com/open_graph/artist/6486040 - same as above along with some featured artists



www.youtube.com/ate47 - my YouTube channel with tons of vids of me playing various instruments with various musicians.



*As I said earlier in my profile, I am a freelance musician. I play gigs on the weekends, so the best time to catch me for studio work is during the week!*



If any of you have any questions, please don't be afraid to contact me. I will respond at my earliest convenience! Thank you for your time and business in advance! I look very forward to working with you!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment