Sunday, December 15, 2019

Sing A Love Song In Video Or Audio Using Your Lovers Name











About:

I am a professional singer and poet.



With just 5 bucks, I will sing a love song while playing my guitar and mention your lovers name in the song.



There is no better way to surprise your lover than to have his/her name mentioned  in a love song. This is not just a random love song but a love song tailor made specially for your lover.



You don't have to wait for valentine's day to show love. You can place your order now and I will write a song with your lovers name repeatedly interspersed within the song.



I will send you an audio of the song or a video of me singing the song based on your request.



Place your order now and lets get started.



Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment