Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Sing Your Words In Spanish, Beautifully, With My Guitar











About:

  • Hi, I'm FAFA


    Have you written something special and want your lyrics to come alive?
    I will sing your lyrics and even write them professionally


    So first let me inform you that the basic price of this concert is $ 5 for 20 seconds of singing a main Voice with my guitar, I want you to contact me before ordering this concert to approve the deal
    Thank you !!


    I am a professional singer, with a tenor pop voice, composer and composer, and professional producer


    We are going to make a great song


    I will sing your lyrics with my guitar (LIVE) and if you want me to add other instruments, Harmonies even with choirs + Mix & Master, no problem, with pleasure.


    Take a look at my Gig Extras, and choose what you need!

Reviews


:

Thank you so much for your singing! Very responsible musician!

:

Provider did a great job. Great voice and execution and quality.

:

awesome!!!! thank you!!!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment