Thursday, December 26, 2019

Sing Amazing Harmonies On Your Track











About:

I am professionally trained in vocal performance and production with 10+ years experience. I will sing flawless harmonies and riffs on up to 30 seconds on your song, additional time available for purchase. 



All audio files will be professional quality, and HD video recording of the process is available for purchase as well.



My voice and vocal range is extremely flexible so I can sing harmonies on any genre of music, my best genres being pop, R&B, acoustic and hip hop. 



Examples of my work can be found here: https://soundcloud.com/thetaylorbelle



Lets make a hit!

Reviews


:

Great vocals as usual.

:

She's great! And like everyone says she's great to work with. But maybe I shouldn't say so because she might get too busy for me..

:

HOLY F**K!!! YO!! this shortie right here is the truth! She has A Brilliant ear for Melodies and harmonies and her voice is heavenly and angelic with a touch of ghetto Flyness. She got the Kinda voice and swag where she can do both! Like remeber how old school Mariah carey could do like Duet Classic ballad jams but then Switch it up and Jump on Like Ghetto records? -- thats What This Chic's Voice and energy can do! I am Super Lucky i found her and Shes Gon be my go to vocalist! Mad love!

:

Super fast delivery and great service!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment