Saturday, December 28, 2019

Sing Soprano Vocals For Various Genres











About:

Please contact me BEFORE ordering, to check vocal range and availability. 

This gig refers to raw vocals only. 

I don't read scores. Please provide guide vocal tracks.



I will be your personal singing angel, as I am a versatile and creative artist with experience in many musical genres. I've lent my vocals to steampunk songs, pop, EDM and affirmation songs, rock, musicals etc.  



I have a beautiful voice, with soft, angel-like soprano tones. I can also belt it out if need be (think Kate Bush). Or hit those lower notes, and bring a warm feeling to your song. 



My offers include:

-lead vocals

-harmonies and/or backing vocals

-subtext singing if needed

-commercial rights

-a simple sample mix 



I will be recording from my little home studio. This is my equipment:
- Acoustically treated room

- Røde NT1-A cardioid condenser microphone

- Røde pop filter, Kaotica Eyeball and DAP Audio reflection filter
- Focusrite 2i2 audio interface
- Samplitude Music Studio - DAW



You will receive high quality WAV files (44100 Hz, 16 bit).

As an extra, I can also mix and master my vocals with your instrumental.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

She is amazing !

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much! Your song was amazing! :-D I had fun doing the voices. Come back soon!

:

A very nice outcome beautiful voice very responsive 100% recommended!

:

Thank you! I can’t wait to hear the whole song, with instrumental.

:

Muy buena, excelente voz, muy profesional y comunicativa.




No comments:

Post a Comment