Sunday, December 29, 2019

Write, Produce And Sing Your Song With A Nice Spanish Voice











About:

Hola!



Ok, if you have an idea about one song or you want to make a song for that very special person, I am here for that.



I make music since my childhood and I love write and produce songs.



If you like my voice, please contact to me, and we will accord the details. I am sure that you will like the result. :)



You can listen my songs on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKQ-m2ISlHYx4ACjiB-7MgA

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Bien rápido y excelente comunicación...es un placer trabajar contigo papa. Muchas gracias

:

Siempre a la orden, hermano.

:

Papa muy jevy :) como siempre muy excelente trabajo

:

Wow I love it :)

:

Nunca dejas de sorprenderme :)




No comments:

Post a Comment