Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Provide Unique And Powerful Female Vocals For Your Project











About:

Hi,

I am AMADEA and I am a composer, singer, pianist and a mix engineer at Major Realm.

In this $50 "Complete Vocal Track Package" you will get a full, clean, tuned vocal track in high quality (24-bit WAV) optimized for your project.

I am a contralto with a very wide vocal range and a rich and distinctive timbre. I cover: Belt, Rock, Opera, Chanting/Humming, EDM, Pop, Folk etc. All of which can be done in various manners and moods desired for your particular track – strong, soft, tender, passionate, driving, in a high and extremely low register (I am a real contralto :). Everything will be recorded on my professional equipment in my home studio.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions about the services I listed here and also about custom projects you might have in mind.

My mini-portfolio : - https://open.spotify.com/album/3Logo8smJ7ZrTtLGcTVvtV

Looking forward to work with you!





Important:

I will not work on hateful, vulgar, inappropriate content. Thank you.





Reviews


:

Great job!

:

Great experience

:

Olesia is worth every penny! She is very professional and make your order a delight, but most of all her voice is just amazing!!! Thank you!!

:

Outstanding seller with an exceptional voice! The delivery has exceeded my expectations with its shockingly amazing quality! I would highly recommend this service, and would be thrilled to use it again myself in some future!

:

Beautiful voice! Will be coming back for future orchestral projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment