Sunday, December 15, 2019

Be The Voice For Your Song











About:

I will be the voice for your song

Any style and available in 3 languages: English, Spanish, French

Plus, i can Improvise melodies for Electronic music!!!!!



I use Protools HD and a variety of Vintage Microphones such as: Neumann u77, U47, M147,TLM 103, Akg Solid Tube, Oktava Ml52 (ribbon), Oktava Mk220!



ALWAYS WITH A UNIVERSAL AUDIO LA610 MIKE PREAMP!

I like valves!!!!!!!!



I deliver my track edited and in any professional format you need

Wave, Aiff, Mp3

from 44100 Khz up to 192 Khz!!



Please be welcome to ask for a custom or taylored offer!!!!!!



i'm here to sing!!!



I am actress with 25 years of profesional career , yoga (Iyengar, Sivananda and Vinyasa techniques) and meditation (taoism) , acting teacher, reiki master reflexology therapist , aromatherapist and floral therapist (Bach flowers, Australian Flower, California Flowers and Shamanic flowers). I am singer, painter and dancer. Actually on stage doing Marc Anthony and Cleopatra by Shakespeare on the role of Cleopatra. As a painter, I have develop a concept of healing art, combining animal totems with decrees of power using hebrew and arabic languages. I have a brand of aromatherapy products. 

Reviews


:

This seller was excellent. She wants and cares about hearing your direction and offering her own feedback. Is very communicative. Highly recommended.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment