Thursday, December 12, 2019

Sing On Your Song Orproject











About:

Hey!



I can sing lead and/or harmonies for your song/project.



I have been singing my entire life and I've got a good ear for harmonies. I've done a lot of solo singing/recording as well as playing in bands and singing in choirs.



I sing a lot of blues, soul and jazz but can do genres like rock and pop. I've got a deeper voice than most (sitting around baritone range) but I'm quite confident singing in falsetto as well.

I use Logic Pro X as my DAW and have many years of experience with the software.

All parts come auto-tuned/pitch corrected free of charge!



Please contact me with any questions/concerns you might have.

I'd love to have the opportunity to make some great music with you!


Reviews


:

A real pro, good communication

:

Fantastic job! :)

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment