Thursday, December 26, 2019

Sing Or Play Acoustic Guitar In Your Song











About:

I will sing or play acoustic guitar in your song! I will record and deliver high quality tracks with unlimited revisions. If you only have lyrics and you're not sure about the music, I can compose it for you (acoustic guitar/vocal melody) at an additional cost, still with unlimited revisions. Fast delivery, 4 days max!! Please note: the price listed is for 1 track only, either vocals or guitar. If you need both, you need to pay for 2 tracks. Please always send me a message before starting the order, thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Veri talentid

:

Thanks for the vocal track

:

Another great job thanks man

:

Very good well done will my difficult song

:

amazing and does a good job very happy will use your service again and worth the money thanks again mate




No comments:

Post a Comment