Friday, December 20, 2019

Write, Sing And Record A Song For You











About:

I'm a musician that knows how to play the guitar, piano, saxaphone and harmonica. I've been doing songwriting and playing guitar for more than 10 years. Any topic you want, just tell me. I will write custom lyrics for you, play the song and record it in high quality.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic creativity to fashion a song from my lyrics and give it just the right feeling. the performance was excellent, with a strong lead vocal and truly exceptional guitar work. Great experience and wonderful to work with a skilled and intuitive musician!

Seller's Response:

Thank you! I’m glad that you’re happy with the results :)

Seller's Response:

Amazing song. Loved everything about this gig in fact about the whole experience of working with this musical genius. This is the second incredible song he has created for me and they are both just so good. Great communication and a very speedy delivery. Can’t speak highly enough. Really hope to work with him again in the future. Highly recommend, thank you

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your kind comments :)

:

Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment