Saturday, December 28, 2019

Sing Perfect Male Lead Vocals On Two Of Your Songs UK Singer











About:

Hi, I'm Tom.  I'm a profession singer, songwriter and musician from the UK. I've been working as a professional musician for over 11 years and i can sing perfect vocals for your track.  



*** Lead vocal on one song is $50 - Message for a custom quote***



*** Over 500 5-Star reviews ***



I have been recognised and hand picked by Fiver to become a Fiver Pro - Only 3% of applicants are successful and i'm proud to deliver amongst the highest quality work on the platform.  I will always try to work with your budget so please do get in touch and we can discuss your project.



I supply a quick mix so your first listen will be in context and then I supply the vocals as individual, dry stems for you to mix in.



If you chose backing vocals, I will add layered harmonies and backing vocals to raise the song to the next level, if you have any queries or clarifications, please feel free to send me a message and we can work out something that's best for you



NOTE:  If possible, please send me the song before placing the order so I can see if my voice is right for the song.



Looking forward to working with you

Tom

Reviews


:

Great service and excellent product!

:

Brilliant service, very happy!

:

Delivered the vocal I requested exactly as I hoped for. Obviously has a good ear for music.

:

It's a PRO and now I know why. Very high quality service, amazing Tom!

:

Amazing service!




No comments:

Post a Comment