Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Provide Vocals Or Compose,Produce Hindi Song











About:

Hey there!

I'm a singer-songwriter. I've been singing and producing music for the last 6 years.

I sing, Hindi (bollywood), Indian Classical, western (pop) songs.

I've performed at locals radio stations(Radio Mirchi 98.3FM) & have been a finalist in a national reality show.

(Big Golden Voice 2017)

I'll make you leave satisfactory reviews!



Please Message Me Before Placing An Order!



Thank You!

I look forward to working with you! :)



Reviews


:

Great to work with Hrishi! A good recommendation if you need singer or voice-over

:

Good Job and very Hard worker ,very Responsible person

:

He is enthusiastic and talented. Thank you!

:

Good seller and very communicative ,Nice work

:

good job on this delivery. I appreciate the work you've done for this. thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment