Sunday, December 22, 2019

Sing Excellent Male Vocals Or Harmonies On Any Song











About:

NOTES: Please do not put my name in your track without written permission. I also reserve the right to refuse any song for any reason (Excessive profanity, explicit images, etc.) Thanks!



My rate is $5 per 10 seconds of music. Harmonies and BGVs are an additional $5 per 10 seconds of harmonies required. Contact me to negotiate prices for lyric/melody writing and recording video!



I will sing your pop, rock, musical theatre, jazz, or classical song!



Have a great song written but don't feel like you have the right voice type for the song? Look no further than here! I have a versatile range and my voice has been highly acclaimed by reviewers in publications such as the Recorded A Cappella Review Board.



My solos on Chi Rho's White Owl and Wayfaring Stranger (available on Spotify, Apple Music, etc.) landed those two songs on RARB's 2017 tracks of the year. If you're looking for a different sound, I am also showcased on Chi Rho's Born Again.



I am classically trained and sing a variety of styles such as opera, pop, jazz, show tunes, and more.



Please let me know if you have any questions or want to know more information about my qualifications.



Thanks for placing your order today!

Reviews


:

Working with Caleb has been a great experience. Communication was easy and responsive. The service we received was of extreme Quality and he comes HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

:

Rapid & friendly communication leading to an amazing result. Wish I could step through a portal to the other side of the Atlantic and shake his hand in gratitude! A superb talent and throughly recommended.

:

Hi Caleb - I think this is as good as we're going to get it. Thank you for your efforts. Sorry for being so demanding too. Cheers.

:

Caleb is insanely musical and has the ability to really create something special within your request. Exceeded my expectations!

:

Very pleasant, made clear agreements and delivered!




No comments:

Post a Comment