Saturday, December 28, 2019

Teach You How To Find Your Voice And Write Beautiful Songs











About:

Hi! 
I'm currently doing my masters in Music Industry Management and Artist Development and have recently completed a degree in Songwriting. 


I'm a self releasing artist and produce my own music as well as performing with my band regularly. 


I'm friendly and approachable and love meeting new people. Students of any skill level are welcome here!  


My main inspiration for teaching is to help people find their authentic voice and learn how to express themselves in any way which they feel truly resonates with them. 


We can focus on any area of songwriting, performance or music production that you feel you need to focus on. 


I will make lesson plans depending on the areas that you specifically want to improve on and my ethos will always be based in practicality rather than theory.


I am flexible to teach for any genre or style, however my strongest areas are Alt-Pop, Pop, Indie, Folk, Electronic, Electro-Pop or Electro-folk.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment