Saturday, October 3, 2020

Sing And Record A Song You Wrote Or Write A Song For You











About:

NOTE: Please get in touch with me before placing an order, thank you.



Need vocals for a song you wrote?

Need lyrics and a voice for a song you're writing?

Need someone to write a song for you?



You've come to the right place.

I will ask you the right questions, provide demos, do revisions, and only then will I deliver.

You can get your project mixed and mastered as well for an added cost.



Looking forward to working with you.



NOTE: Please get in touch with me before placing an order, thank you.



Cheers!

Jitesh

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Extremely professional in the entire process, communicated through every step and gave what I paid for. Amazing honest man with talent and very efficient at the work.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, it was splendid working with you, Nathan :-)

Seller's Response:

Excellent work! The song is exactly what I asked for and more. Excited to use him again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, it was great working with you :)

Seller's Response:

Great work




No comments:

Post a Comment