Saturday, December 5, 2020

Be The Male Vocalist For Your Next Song











About:

**Please message me before ordering!**


I am a professional Vocalist from Gold Coast Australia working out of my purpose-built recording studio "Symphony Hill Studios". I will deliver vocals, how ever you need them, for your next musical project. I have close to 20 years of professional experience as a vocalist, front-man & musician for multiple musical projects & genres. 


I specialize in the following genres & styles:
Power Ballads
Rock
Heavy Rock
Pop-Rock
Folk/Acoustic
Folk/Rock
Jazz
Blues
Ska
Singer/Songwriter
Musical Theatre
Arena Rock


Check out my the following links for more vocal examples

Timpitchford.net

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeN5eJLa1KYhshvRUqOHyaw



This gig includes:
- High Quality WAV Separate Vocal Files - 24 bit, 48Khz
- Clean Vocals WITH or WITHOUT (Dry) vocal FX (Or Both)
- Top Line Vocal (Harmonies Extra)


Extras:
- Mixing & Mastering
- Additional Revisions
- Harmonies/Backing Vocals


Separate Gigs/Services:
- Composition
- Songwriting
- Song Arranging
- Orchestral Programming
- Producer Services
- Mixing & Mastering

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Tim is very good singer, writer and composer. Great communication leads to good understanding of your needs so with Tim you don't need to worry about anything because you will get exactly what you need. Top artist, knows what should be in place and how it should be done. We're totally satisfied with our order and we will definitely do another track with him! Top quality, will do what he said and promised and you don't need to worry, just let him work! Amazing!

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much man. Super fun track to work on! Really appreciate the opportunity! Look forward to hearing the final Mix! 🙏🤘

Seller's Response:

INCREDIBLE! Tim was an absolute pleasure to work with. I didn't give Tim a lot to work with, but he made absolute magic. Incredibly easy going, professional, and got back to me well within his promised time. The final result was light years beyond my expectations, and I couldn't be happier! Thanks so much, Tim!

Seller's Response:

Wow! Thanks so much! Really appreciate your kind words and I’m so happy you live the song. 🙏 A pleasure to work with, too.

Seller's Response:

Tim's end product is first class. Above and beyond expectations and went the extra mile to craft something quite special out of the material I sent to him. Great comms - bang on time with delivery. 11/10.




No comments:

Post a Comment