Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Rap A 15 Line In Spanish About Something You Want











About:

• I have been writing music for more than 13 years



• I have my own home-studio



• I'm professional



• Good Prices



----------------------------------------------------------------------------



Example:



• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeHuylMH7Os







- If you want to give credit you can just use my name: One-z and leave my channel link when posting anywhere: YouTube.com/user/zzzonezzz / SoundCloud.com/onez1z







NOTE: I will not talk about anything related to sex/girls/weed and these kind of thing

Reviews


:

Very good job. Fast delivery and gave me better suggestions with a pre-existing hook in Spanish. I recommend.

:

Love it!!!

:

A great wordsmith and spoken-word stylist! Excellent collaborator and fast delivery.

:

Always nice and exelent to work whit you

:

Great artist and very professional




No comments:

Post a Comment