Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Going To Give You Online Singing Lesson In Spanish











About:

  • 1.- I will diagnose your voice and tell you what areas we should work on (Basic Plan)


  • 2.- I will teach you the breathing techniques and vocalization techniques that every singer should know and its correct application. (Standard Plan) 


  • 3.- I will do a small Coaching session to find out what your short, medium and long-term goals are in the art of learning to sing in order to design a personalized training plan according to your objectives. (Premium Plan)


  • 4.- We will do a vocal practice with a song of your preference.


  • 5.- I will leave you an exercise routine that you must follow and practice until our next meeting.

Reviews


:

Great to work with

:

She was the best! I can sing so well now! Made a video about this great experience: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijOs52nYAEE

:

Very accessible and easy to communicate with. Maidh knows what she's talking about and she seems very knowledgable. I definitely would consider taking vocal lessons with her in the future.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment