Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Sing Whatever You Throw At Me











About:

I am a full grown vocalist that can take on and tackle anything that's thrown at me and my voice. I am willing to do covers and compose for any project of any type, and if needed I can also mix and master songs that I sing in. I have a decade of experience in singing, starting from metal to pop, folk, rock, rap, I sang it all. Thank you for checking out my gig, and rest assured, hire me as your vocalist, and my professionalism will make your project shine!

Reviews


:

wow! I didn't know I COULD actually pull of heavy metal!! you made the vocals sooooo solid and edgy. hope you didn't tear your throat out, omg! HUGE thanks!

:

good work , thumbs up

:

Amazing work and fast, i don't have enough words to say, The best and the top well done buddy well done.

:

The seller had a super fast turn around time and messaged me right away. He did exactly what I asked him to do! It was a weird request, but he did wonderfully. Thank you!!!

:

I really enjoyed working with Zmeulone, his communication was great and his singing even greater. I would definitely recommend him to peers.




No comments:

Post a Comment