Thursday, December 3, 2020

Sing Your Song In English











About:

I'm the professional singer you were looking for!
I've more than 15 years of experience as singer in choirs, bands, and as a soloist.
I learned english as my second language more than 15 years ago. I focused my attention in pronunciation and performance.


I have a soft, sentimental and sweet kind of voice. I am soprano leggero with good medium tones kind of voice~ :D


So GO ON and let me sing your your song in English!


What am I delivering?


  • Vocal tracks in .WAV format
  • HQ sound recording


NOTE: I use a Focusrite Scarlett studio setup, 1rst generation.



What do I need to start working?

  1. Vocal melody: the melody YOU want me to sing for your song. It can be provided by sheets, or a voice reference, piano reference, link of a video...etc.
  2. Instrumental Music: this is for me to know the bpm and key of the song, basically!
  3. LYRICS: I will need you to provide the lyrics YOU want me to sing for you!


This is it!

If you have any questions, please contact me! I'll answer as soon as I can!



All the best,

Susana

Reviews


:

Absolutely Brilliant!! She went ahead and added the extra bit beyond the scope of even my order just to make the song look perfect.... I just loved her work and her voice is just enchanting my ears....Thanks alot :)

:

Great interpretation of song very happy with result great harmonies too...

:

another professional effort from Susaamn..very happy with result

:

Beautiful voice

:

Paid attention to what was needed and ensured a great vocal could be delivered. (Plus great soaring ad libs in the chorus!)




No comments:

Post a Comment