Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Record Professional Pop Vocals For Your Song











About:

Hello! 



I'm a professional singer/songwriter, musician, and producer.



I will sing and record female lead vocals for your song in high quality with professional studio equipment. 



I have a wide experience of working with a variety of producers within the genre of pop/house/EDM. 



Before order, please send me: 

  • Lyrics 
  • Vocal melody reference track 
  • Instrumental backing track 


Don't hesitate to ask any further questions! 



Please contact me before placing your order! 



Reviews


:

Greta is great! It’s an absolute pleasure working with her and I cannot recommend her enough. The quality of her work speaks for itself. She went above and beyond to ensure complete satisfaction! Her talent shines through her melodious, lovely voice and her excellent songwriting skills. She communicates clearly and has a warm, friendly, and genuine personality with a professional attitude. Outstanding experience; will be back for more projects. Keep on singing!!

:

Great to work with Margaret

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment