Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Compose A Hindi Song Along With Music











About:

Hey there!!

I am a professional Music Producer and i mainly write bollywood/Hindi song. I have worked with many artists in music indiustry. In this GIG i will make an original hindi song with original Lyrics,Vocals and Music. I will deliver you mixed and mastered song. If you have any questions please message me. I will get back to you within an hour.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Did NOT deliver my project at all and took all the money Left dozen messages, calls, email but no reply! I am raising a complaint to fiverr. Arbaaz promises a lot but and even said he is the owner of the studio but that was fake, he is an employee. He does not keep even a single word of the promises. Before paying him, I had a detailed call explaining the project and he promised a lot but never actually got back. It was a red flag then but I ignored. The guy kept giving only excuses and even asked me to complete the fiverr order as it was hurting his response time. I did and since then he never got back. I lost all the money, Arbaaz is a thief. NOT RECOMMENDED, THIE IN DISGUISE

:

First of all we did deliver all you project files and second we don't do a million revisions.

:

Good beat.

:

I have a great experience with this seller. I would recommend highly as I believe these person or people are a super professional and talented in what he\they doing!

:

Perfect thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment