Monday, December 7, 2020

Be Your Vocals On Your Punk Rock Or Hardcore Song











About:

Can sing some different styles



  • Hardcore
  • Punk
  • Rock
  • Metal
  • Gutural
  • Pop Rock
  • Powerpop




Can sing in some different languages



  • Spanish
  • Catalan
  • Basque
  • English
  • Italian






Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing experience as always working with this seller. He is such an amazing vocalist and has so much energy and life in his singing. I am very happy with how the song turned it, it really left me speechless. I will defiantly be working more with this seller in the future.

:

Awesome dude. Thanks alot

:

Another amazing job on my song. He did an outstanding vocal work on my song and there is just a lot of energy and emotion in the song. It is always such a pleasure to work with this seller. He is very friendly and delivers. I will continue to work with him on future projects.

:

This was my second time having germanthirteen provide chorus vocals to give my song a better gang vocal effect and it was absolutely fantastic. Punk songs always sound better when they feature gang vocals and germanthirteen is the perfect guy for the job. Highly recommend!

:

It was just amazing working with this seller. He is such a friendly guy and a very talented vocalist. He put so much effort into doing vocals on my song it is just incredible how everything turned out. He put 110% into my project and it really shows. I am completely satisfied with this service and I plan on working with this seller very soon on more songs. I really highly recommend this service. You will NOT be disappointed at all.




No comments:

Post a Comment