Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Create The Vocal Lead To Your Track











About:

My name is Mel Joy (aka MJoyMusic) and I'm a singer-songwriter and female vocalist who has recently started to work with artists from genres such as EDM, Pop and Chill-Out, and is passionate about providing vocals for your track from my home studio.

Being an independent artist with restricted gear, I strive to bring out what I truly can through my vocals and the dedication that comes along with it.

My voice is characterized by soft, silky and diverse vocals which can adapt well to different genres/styles. Overall, I'm a flexible person and when it comes to vocals, I'm willing to consider some personal requests (in case there are any).



PROVIDING:

  • Melody + lyric writing
  • Vocal lead part
  • (*Harmonies (in third package - by request) or in addition.)


(Note: If you'd like me to sing the vocals to your given melody, make it clear e.g. by tracing the rough melody line so I get an idea of it).



Please also give me an idea of your project in advance and note what feeling or vibe you are going for, and I'll then do my best to create a vocal part that fits to your track. ^^)



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment