Friday, December 11, 2020

Record My Vocals For Your New Track











About:

Hey! I'm David Diaz. I'm an independent recording artist, songwriter, vocal producer, and vocal engineer. This gig is specifically for recording my vocals for your song!



SERVICES I PROVIDE:

  • Lead vocals
  • Harmonies
  • Background vocals
  • I can sing any genre except for Metal, Folk, or Country.


WHAT YOU GET:

  • High quality .wav vocal tracks
  • A .zip file of all vocal tracks


ADDITIONAL SERVICES:

  • Project file delivery
  • Digitally mixed & mastered vocals
  • Double tracking vocals
  • Commercial & For-Profit Use**
  • And more!


** If purchasing a commercial license, please read FAQ. Thank you!


Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions! I'm always down to help! 

Reviews


:

Fantastic quality, easy, and quick!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment