Monday, December 14, 2020

Rap And Mix A Hook For Your Song











About:

(1) Before payment is sent, I will listen to original song to verify my interest in writing and recording a verse. 



(2) I will write the hook to the song.



(3) Depending on delivery package selected, I will then record the hook in appropriate timing. 



(4) I will then mix and master the hook to optimize sound quality. 



(5) The original song, with my completed hook will then be delivered to you. 



(6) Upon song posting, I will repost the song on my platforms (180k+ listens on Soundcloud) as well as promote it to my personal fan base across all of my social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat) 



(7) Song will receive 24 story posting on both Instagram and Snapchat. 



(8) I have worked with and am followed by instagram verified artists, so industry exposure is guaranteed. 



(Summary): I am available to start writing for your song immediately. I have an at home studio to record as well so working with me would ensure not only a fire hook, but also a quick delivery time. I’ve been in the industry for nearly 3 years. I’m more than excited to work.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment