Friday, December 11, 2020

Be Your Soulful, Gospel Or Afrobeat Singer Songwriter Producer











About:

About This Gig

Hello, my name is Jess and I have been singing for over 10 years. I love to sing, especially Gospel, Rn'B, Soul and Afrobeats.

I can also create an original beat for your project with live instruments and bring it alive with my experience and creativity. 

Send a message through and let's discuss your project!



What do I need to start working on your track?

Requirements will ask you for -

  • BPM 
  • Your instrumental track
  • reference vocal track / Sample vocal guide 



Please remember to purchase Commercial license if required for your project.



If you've got any questions don't hesitate to reach out! 

Reviews


:

Jessona is so talented. The song is so well done the music she created goes well together. Completely satisfied with the outcome. Thank you.

:

Jessona was lovely to work with, following my outline for the music and singing to suit my lyrics and the outcome I was after. Thank you Jessona.

:

Beautiful delivery! Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you.

:

Great experience working with Jessona; very fast response and turnaround, amazing voice and receptive to questions

:

great vocalist




No comments:

Post a Comment