Saturday, December 5, 2020

Record A Professional Demo For Your Original Song











About:

Record Professional vocals for your song. 



Hi, I'm Alex Heart! Nice to meet you! I'm a singer / songwriter based in Italy. I speak English, Romanian and Italian. If you're searching for a POP male voice you hit the lottery! My passion for music started when I was only 6. The music teacher saw a sparkle in my voice and he put me on stage immediately. In the past years I won several singing contests in Romania and Italy. If you want to check me out you can find my covers on YOUTUBE: (Alex Heart)

My voice it's perfect for Pop, RnB, Country, Rap, Electronic, Dance.



PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING.

If you have any doubts or questions I'll be more than happy to answer in less than an hour.



GEAR I USE TO RECORD MY VOCALS:

  • Rode NT1 Condenser Microphone
  • Yamaha AG06 Mixer / Audio Interface
  • Pioneer HDJ - 500
  • Cubase Pro 10.5 




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you Alex your vocal lessons are so good. The students truly enjoy your class. You have a great voice. Keep up the good work and I highly recommend your works

Seller's Response:

Alex is destined to be a star. it’s as simple as that. Book him while you can.

Seller's Response:

Your words made a huge impact! I’m very happy you enjoyed my work! Thank you so much, can’t wait to hear your next project! ❤️

:

Great singer, great voice, gladly again!

:

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! ❤️




No comments:

Post a Comment