Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Sing And Record Professional Vocals For You











About:

Hi, thanks for checking out my Fiverr gig! I am a recording artist in Los Angeles with multiple songs that have millions of streams on Spotify. Songs supported by The Chainsmokers, Laidback Luke, Steve Void & more! 



I will sing and record high quality vocals for your existing song to bring you a professional sounding finished song. The vocals will have multiple tracks including harmonies and will be delivered to you as high quality .WAV files. 



I record in my own professional vocal booth using a top-of-the-line Neumann condenser microphone.



I mostly record pop and electronic music, but I am also proficient in Rock, Pop Rock, Country, Progressive, Deep House, R&B, and Musical Theatre. I also LOVE to record cover songs! 



Please reach out to me about a sample if you aren't sure, I'm happy to provide one for you so you can be sure I am the right vocalist for you!



NOTE: This gig is for singing and recording vocals of an ALREADY WRITTEN song of yours. I am also a songwriter, just head to my songwriter gig and we can work from there!



NOTE: You are welcome to use the vocalist name of "JOEY LAW" or no name.



Please let me know any questions or thoughts!

Reviews


:

Joey gave me everything I asked for in a very timely manner. He even added a few extra repeated phrases over the drop of the song that I didn't even ask for but were really amazing!

:

It was incredible working with JL. He is extremely detail oriented and professional, and the finished product was what I expected (The turn around was much faster than expected) I am looking forward to working with him again

:

Joey is super kind and provides incredible vocals in high quality! He knows how to sing and give your song that special tough through his interpretation of the vocals! He's able to play around with harmonies like nothing and they sound iiiiincredible! Joey is PureGold here on Fiverr!

:

Joey was able to deliver the audio on time. He was very cooperative and super easy to work with. He is super cool and was very attentive to the details we gave him and he was very fast to give us the updated audios on time. Hope to work with him again soon

:

Joey is amazing.Such voice and so talented.I am definitely going to work with him again in the future. This was my first order through Fiverr and he was so patient with me.I totally recommend him.




No comments:

Post a Comment