Thursday, December 10, 2020

Be Your Female Singer On Pop Rock, Folk, Musical Songs











About:

Hi there ! 



I've been singing for 20 years and a professional singer/topliner/songwriter for nearly 10 years. I've been working with Serial Records, and several labels of Universal Music (Capitol Music France, Universal Music Publishing, PM:AM). 



I've also had 3 bands over the last 10 years, we used to play pop, rock, folk, and blues covers/mash ups.



I would love to be part of your music project ! I am sure we can make great songs together. 



I will sing (in English or French) any pop, rock, folk, blues, soul song. 



PLEASE send me a message explaining what your expectations are so I can make sure to deliver exactly what you need.



I can also create your vocal melody and write your lyrics - please check my other gig !



SINGER SONGWRITER :



Instagram : @edenmartinmusic



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LYGhHvgX5w



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfYHtDcl6wI




Reviews


:

Thank you for your great work.

:

Amazing work,

:

Edemmusic was a superb listener, trying to get the vocal production just as I needed it. She was fast, very polite and very professional. I will certainly use Eden for future projects if she is up for it.

:

Eden was surely the fastest and the best person i worked with on fiverr in terms on french singing. She just nailed the thing like no one else! Perfect singing and revisions. Def in my artists contact list now! I Really hope to work more with her!

:

Terrific singer and a pleasure to work with!




No comments:

Post a Comment