Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Be Your Female Singer And Vocalist For Your Song











About:

Please always message me before making an order. I need some information about the project to be sure that we are on the same path. If you need LYRICS or vocal MELODY for your song - I can provide that too, but with a custom order. 





I will record High-Quality vocals for your song



  • Microphone - RODE NT1-A
  • Interface - BEHRINGER UMC204HD
  • DAW - Logic Pro X





I am a professional singer. I've been a part of a vocal group for many years, where I gained some stable knowledge and experience in performing lead and background vocals.



You can hear my voice on YouTube - www.youtube.com/desislavazlateva

 

Reviews


:

Amazing lyrics, very professional and done very quickly, very high quality.

:

I had a song in progress which she turned into a masterpiece by putting her professional efforts in it. In my opinion, her vocals are among the best you can find here. The quality of her work exceeded my expectations!

:

Excellent delivery as usual thank you !!

:

Beautiful voice and nice to work girl!

:

It simply, practically, listens to the remarks, does more than it should. Great vocalist.




No comments:

Post a Comment